- Chemical name: Sodium bicarbonate
- Molecular formula: NaHCO3
- Molecular weight: 84.01
- Cas No.:144-55-8
- Character: It is white crystalline powder or granular, odorless and salty. Easily soluble in water. Insoluble in alcohol ,Aqueous solution is alkalinity. Decomposed when heating, decomposed slowly when exposed to moist air.
- Usage: In food industry , it is used as acidity modifier, CO2 Propellant or used in feedstuff, drug ,medicine, film, mineral selection, metallurgy , fiber and rubber, or used as detergent and fire extinguish agent.
- Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight is 25kgs,50kgs or 1000kgs jumbo bag.
- Storage and transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse ,kept away from heat and moisture. Unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Further more it must be stoved separately from poisonous substances.
|Test Item||Standard FCCVII|
|Content (NaHCO3) w/%||99-100.5%|
|Loss on drying w/% ≤||0.2|
|Ph(10g/l water solution)<||8.5|
|Heavy metals(as Pb) mg/kg ≤||5.0|
|Chloride (as Cl)≤||0.4|
|Ammonium salt||Pass test|